RE: Victoria British Clutch rebuild kit

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Victoria British Clutch rebuild kit
From: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 21:05:52 -0800
> Apparently the end is now oval and not round, making it just a
> little to wide to slide into the mount.

If it's really "just a little" ... take a file to the mount.  It's plenty
beefy, taking .030" or .040" won't hurt a thing.

> And to top it off, I can't get my darn oil drain plug off!  (Any ideas???)

Have you tried an 8-point socket (Sears) and a breaker bar ?  That's usually
plenty to either take the plug out or twist it off.  If it does twist it
off, it's time to start drilling for oil !

Randall