Re: Vinyl (and other) cleaning

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vinyl (and other) cleaning
From: ElangTR4@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 19:17:23 EST
Barry,

Castrol makes a product called "Super Clean" that works well on many
different materials. Also there used to be something called "Westley's Bleach
White",
but I'm not sure if it is still available. It was designed originally for
whitewall tires. I would dilute either of these some with water first and test
on
an inconspicuous spot before doing the whole top. Probably want to finish with
some type of protectant like Armor -All after cleaning so it doesn't dry out.
Eric
71 TR6