Transporting acrooss Country with any abuse report

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Transporting acrooss Country with any abuse report
From: "bollen" <bollen@myway.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 11:00:43 -0500 (EST)
 I need to get my son's newly acquired Spitfire Mk2 from CA to my home in FL
where I plan to restore it for him. Has anyone found an inexpensive mode of
transportation, or is there any chance someone on the list is heading cross
country this year who could tow it out (for a suitable renumeration
naturally)?.THanksStu Bollenex TR3,TR6, TR8 owner

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.