Re: removing undercoating

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: removing undercoating
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 00:19:46 -0000
Hi Randall
I removed it from my 2000 Saloon wheel arches, I used plenty of Nitromors
(paint stripper) and a filler blade, the type that come as a set of three
for a couple of pounds (at least they do here), give the underseal a good
coat and leave it to work, if it doesn't come off with the paint underneath
you are not making it wet enough! You will need to scrape most of it to some
extent, but it will go nice and soft and more or less roll off.
Please use gloves, glasses / face shield and other personal protective
equipment as necessary.

Graham.