Re: brake help

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: brake help
From: AVALON2455@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 22:58:25 EST
In a message dated 3/21/2004 5:49:17 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jmaher0343@bresnan.net writes:
However, this leads me
to ask, what preparation needs to be done to make this switch?  Can I just
bleed it through?

Joe!

"Ay, there's the rub...", Hamlet, Act iii, sc 1.

IMO I would replace everything that I wanted to replace, rinse out the
remaining tubing, etc. with methyl alcohol, (wood alcohol)...Not
isopropyl(rubbing)
alcohol, then blow out with DRIED, FILTERED air, and then fill and beed with
DOT 5. (I think that the wood alcohol has a low boiling point, is totaly
amassable with water and DOT 4. With that dry air flow it will totally remove
all of
the remaining DOT4 and H2O.)

Randall, please help us here with your opinions!!!

Cheers to all!

Clark