Chroming Recommendations

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Chroming Recommendations
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:15:19 -0500
Hello, everyone.

I'd like to settle on a reputable chroming company to do a few things.  Is
there some consensus among listers on a reputable company reasonably priced?
I'm in New Hampshire, but it doesn't have to be local if it's good.

Hmmm...on the other hand, maybe I should take my shift and brake levers to my
daughters orthodontist to be turned into gold, which, considering his bill, he
must have done to my daughters teeth....

Terry Smith
'59 TR3A  (Off the frame and in pieces, slowly magnetizing back together.)