Re: Sort of an LBC question... but not exactly....

To: portermd@zianet.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sort of an LBC question... but not exactly....
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 08:25:14 EST
Michael!!

It might be worth responding with a letter from an attorney.

15 MPH disparity is an lot...something is wrong here.

Attorney might be able plead it down to something like a seat belt or
equipment (appeasement) violation or perhaps it could be dropped altogether.

Just a thought....have seen it happen.

I get stopped in my Z and when they see grampa....

Jack Drews asked for Senior Citizen Discount on his ticket and the guy
laughed and let us go. We traveling a little slow (for an airplane), but
perhaps a
bit fast for a BMW.

You wouldnt have snarled at this guy, eh, Michael?   :-)

Joe (A) (Retired)
300ZX, TR4, TR3A