Re: Fluid for Overdrive Transmission

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fluid for Overdrive Transmission
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 18:54:42 -0500
Just a quick/check:  Last time this question was asked to the list, am I
wrong that 50 wt. racing oil (I forget the brand; I have some in my shed
outside, but my 9 year old has walked off with my OTHER flashlight.  What is
it with  year olds and flashlights anyway?)  was recommended for the OD's,
as an acceptable alternative to Rediline MT90?