TR4A IRS Differential Specs

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4A IRS Differential Specs
From: "Arnold S. Gilmour" <gilmo004@mc.duke.edu>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 15:48:35 -0500 Appledore.notes.duke.edu/DUMC_Services/mc/Duke(Release 6.0.3|September 18, 2003) at 11/09/2003 15:48:36
Triumph Team: Does anyone have a manual that gives rebuild specs for the
TR4A IRS differential?  My Haynes manual has no info.  Is the original
workshop manual available.  I don't see it listed in any of the big three.
Will try an internet/Amazon search next, but want to buy another manual
only if it is significantly better than the Haynes.
I have ordered the Moss HD manifold gasket but am also going to rework the
face of of my exhaust headers. As always, thanks to you all for your
assistance.  Back to the digest for now.  Arnold