List: You are missing the bigger picture! READ LBC CONTENT!

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: List: You are missing the bigger picture! READ LBC CONTENT!
From: <rx74evr@mchsi.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:17:44 -0500
Everyone..

I know I do not interject very often, but you all are arguing and
squabbling for silly reasons. You have all forgotten why we are here on
this list to begin with. We all love cars, British cars, working on
cars, talking about cars, helping others with THEIR cars. I for one do
not care if someone tells the list about their EBAY listing or their new
product that their working on as long as it BRITISH RELATED!! That's why
this list exists, to help us with our British cars is ANY WAY! Its not
like someone said, "HEY, I HAVE A CHEVY CAVALIER QUESTION!"...You know
the funny thing is that an original email sent by someone offering a
product or ebay item is usually only ONE EMAIL or two to the list, but
if someone complains about it, the HUGE thread of list emails it creates
is ridiculous!!!! So Lets all get back to what we really enjoy about
this list with the help of Mark...ENJOYING ANYTHING TRIUMPH RELATED!

P.S. That was more like my .03 cents worth. .02 wasn't enough this
time..

Enjoying my TR6 while its resting (for the last 8 years) still....

Paul Seedoff