Re: TR4 Surrey Top "Value"

To: <JRossi727@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4 Surrey Top "Value"
From: "dixie" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 22:22:21 +0100
Here in UK I paid #650 pounds for a Surrey Top kit which was totally
complete and in good order from TR Bitz, Warrington.

This is an original Stanpart item. He had another one at the time for #350
but this needed a new glass and much restoration work.

Last year a Surrey Top kit went for a top bid of $2100 dollars on the eBay
auction site in the US. I assume it was genuinely sold, as it did not appear
for sale again to the best of my knowledge

Someone on the list had a TR250 Surrey Top for sale at $3000 it also had the
rest of the car attached!

Adrian
TR4A CT64306 O