Re: R12 Freon Replacement

To: Carscarscarz@aol.com, TR Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: R12 Freon Replacement
From: Gary Klein <tr6guy@cablespeed.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 18:55:59 -0400
Steve,

I had my '91 Honda Accord, daily driver, filled with a product called
Freeze12 at the beginning of the season.  Do a Google search on it.
 Very happy with the performance and cheap as chips.  Mixes w/R12, too.

It does not seem to be as efficient at low engine rpm so driving in
traffic the inside temp is not a cold as it once was but at higher
engine speeds it does very well.  The inside of the car turns into a
meat locker.

In my case for a 12 year old car, it's a good choice over conversion to 134.

Cheers,

Gary
'75 TR6
Severn MD