Not Good news

To: "Ronnie Babbitt" <rbtr3a@cox.net>
Subject: Not Good news
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 08:12:24 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h7RCFmVI008811
Message text written by "Ronnie Babbitt"
>Well I think I found out why my car (Sports 6) is so hard to start.. The
strange thing is once started it runs so smoothly, but  it is near
impossible to start her.

No 1,  dry     120 lbs        wet     154

No 2.             90 lbs                  123

No 3.             65 lbs                    95

No 4.             30 lbs                    30

No 5.            120 lbs                  120

No 6.            120 lbs                  150

Any Suggestion
<

Looks like valves.  First check valve lash.  If that's OK then pull the
head (which you'd have to do if you were doing rings anyway).

Dave