Re: check out this honda site. really.

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: check out this honda site. really.
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 14:38:36 +0100
Hi Folks
A friend had a Honda Civic, a Jensen Healy and a Dolomite. He sold the Civic
as it was surplus to requirements, then he missed it and bought a CRX, sold
the Dolomite to his brother, a little while later he said he had forgotten
how little fun front wheel drive cars are compared to rear wheel drive!
As far as I can see, therein lies the answer!

Graham.