Re: check out this honda site. Triiumph Forums

To: "Triumphs@Autox. Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: check out this honda site. Triiumph Forums
From: "Paul Willoughby's Home" <paulwillou@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 14:48:41 -0700
There is another Triumph Forum here:

http://www.britishcarforum.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?action=intro

If all of us make it a point to join and post a nagging question or a reply,
maybe we can get this one off the ground.  (And/or the Totally Triumph Forum
as well).

I read lots of automotive forums and enjoy the format.  I've found at least
one for every car I've owned recently.  Of course, I also really enjoy the
email list concept, too.  I can't say which is better.  They both have there
good and bad points.

The internet is the most valuable tool in my tool chest.  Without the
knowledge shared by the hundreds/thousands of BeenThereDoneThats, I would be
lost.  Thanks to all that regularly contribute.  (Hey, after this email,
that includes me too!!!)

Paul Willoughby
Torrance, CA