Famous LBC Racers interviews on CD

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Famous LBC Racers interviews on CD
From: Amiddlesworth@netscape.net
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 08:47:49 -0400
A business that I've bought a lot of "cut out" recordings from over the years
has a few odd things that someone on the list might be interested in.  (Mainly
they sell classical recordings that have been removed from the record labels'
catalogues.)

You can order these items through berkshirerecordoutlet.com if you're
interested.  I've not heard any of them, so don't treat this as a
recommendation--it's just something that some list members may want for their
collections.  The other thing to note is that Berkshire Record Outlet will
sometimes take a while in getting something shipped to you, as their site
states.

Anyway, here are the titles.  They're priced at $12.99 each, and they charge $5
for shipping.

'Stirling Moss: Told in His Own Words', ('A Portrait of Britain's Greatest
Racing Driver'. Recorded at Nassau, Bahamas, British West Indies, December
1956)

'Carroll Shelby: Told in His Own Words', ('The Career of a Great American
Driver'. Recorded at Nassau, Bahamas, British West Indies, December 1956)

' Phil Hill: Told in His Own Words', ('Around the Racing Circuit with a Great
American Driver'. Recorded at Nassau, Bahamas, British West Indies, December
1956)

John Paul Middlesworth

P.S. Maybe some list members have heard these recordings before and say (for my
own benefit) whether or not they're worth buying . . .