RE: Forward: Triumph question on the Mac Vs PC list...

Subject: RE: Forward: Triumph question on the Mac Vs PC list...
From: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 08:17:30 -0700
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
> But how do you grese the bearings if they are on the inside of the HUB.

There is a grease zerk located on the axle housing.  5 strokes every 12,000
miles according to my TR4 owner's manual.  TR3A manual says 5 strokes every
6,000.  I do mine every 10,000 and they haven't been replaced in over 20
years.  Might well be original to the axle in my car.

If you need to lubricate them off the car, I would suggest a "hypodermic
needle" type grease nozzle.

Randall