Door Seal Longshot

To: jmitch@snet.net
Subject: Door Seal Longshot
From: "Dennis N Culligan" <dncullig@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 13:04:51 -0400 +SPRs MIAS5EXFG4, MIAS5AUFPV and DHAG4Y6R7W, MATTEST |November 8th, 2002) at 08/19/2003 01:06:35 PM
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
John wrote:
>Does anyone know of a source for a tan furflex doorseal?  I have 1
>NOS seal but would like to find a second for my interior redux.

John -
   Long shot indeed!  Unless you can find somebody who has a
NOS piece to sell, fuzzy tan doorseals are made of unobtainium.
I've had a B/O with TRF since Charles announced (obviously pre-
maturely) over 2 years ago that they'd "found a supplier" and
would have them in stock soon.  Rimmers shows them in their
catalogs but doesn't have them and apparently can't get them.
Good luck.

Dennis Culligan / 1976 TR6 - CF57948U - TR6IUMPH
        (with tatty original tan fuzzy doorseals)