RE: Virus

Subject: RE: Virus
From: Pete & Aprille Chadwell <pandachadwell@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 09:25:27 -0700
Joe Curry wrote:

>Macintosh?  That is like saying you own an MG!

Perhaps, except that in this case, the MACINTOSH is the superior
product. (he, he)

I still suggest that, if at all possible, ditch that damned PC, order
a new Macintosh and FORGET about viruses. It'll be a long time before
viruses are created in any quantity for the Mac platform.

The only good reason to be using a PC at home is if you ENJOY the
time you squander dodging this week's virus and cleaning up after
last week's.

Personally, I'd rather spend my time getting work done. Speaking of
which, I'd better get back to it!

--
Pete Chadwell
1973 TR6