tr4 starter now starts!

To: triumphs list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: tr4 starter now starts!
From: John Howard <trjhhow7@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 15:57:15 -0400
Thanks to you all.

It must have been the engine ground strap, Cliff. I simply loosened, moved
it and retightened, and bingo. I'll now remove both ends and clean well.
maybe even invest in a new one.

And Bob - thanks for the tip on the armature-it does turn freely. Give me a
call if you're through Jamestown again. There are some nice lbc's on the
island.

Saved from a starter replacement..what a relief it is.

Many thanks,once again
John
--
John Howard, 64 TR4