off topic- grill for sale

To: Triumph Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: off topic- grill for sale
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 17:11:28 -0700
I have a Thermos Grill to go plus carrying duffel that I will be
offering on ebay soonish.  I thought that since it would be perfect for
A Triumph tailgate picnic  I'd offer it here first.

This is a fold up portable propane grill with a cooking surface of
about 26 X 13 inches.  It uses either small disposable, or large
refillable propane bottles.   It has both the ribbed and flat (pancake,
bacon, eggs) cooking surfaces, the original cooking utensils, both
outside condiment shelves, propane tank hose and pressure regulator
plus the extra cost duffle bag.  So you just fold it up. put it in the
duffle bag and pop it in boot or luggage rack.

The grill is in used good condition and I am in the process of cleaning
it up as I type (grills are soaking in the sink).  Its perfect for
family or group meal preparation.

I'm asking $65 for the grill & duffle (about 1/3rd the retail new price
for everything).  It is located near Santa Cruz CA.

I also have a pair of G scale train sets coming up for sale.  Contact
me  if interested.

Please reply directly & off the list.

Thanks!

TeriAnn J. Wakeman