Parts

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts
From: "Richard Taylor" <rgt3000@fuse.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 20:22:34 -0400
Dear fellow listers

Sadly, my TR4A now has a new home.  I am left with some parts the new owner
didn't take so I would like to offer these to the list:

SU HS6 carba (rebuilt) on a TR4A manifold with linkage an new air cleaners -
$300
Distributor and pedestal - $25
TR3 Steel wheels  - Free, you pick them up
TR3 shop manual used but in good condition - $35
TR4A oil pressure and amp gage, condition unknown - $10 each
The Original Triumph TR book - $25
Triumph TR4 & TR4A restoration guide - $25

Shipping would be added to all items ( only the exact cost)

All  items are in Cincinnati

Rick
Now just a 51 MG TD