TR6 Tail Bezel Assembly

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Tail Bezel Assembly
From: <stantr6@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 20:59:50 -0400
List,
I disassembled the tail light bezels from my '74 TR6, and sent the bezels out
to be re-chromed.  They came back Friday, looking good.  However, I neglected
to take a photo before disassembly, and now I cannot remember how the reflector
plate for the turn signal is mounted to the bezel.  The reflector is mounted to
a metal plate, and the plate is mounted to the bezel.  What I don't remember is
if the plate is mounted on the trunk side or lens side of the bezel.

If someone would take a look, or a photo from inside the trunk, it would be
greatly appreciated.

TIA,
Stan

Stan Kinmonth
1974 TR6 - ending a 5-year frame-off restoration.