RE: Panasports or Minilites

To: "Jim Hill" <jrhill@chorus.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Panasports or Minilites
From: "Hugh Barber" <tr6nut@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 16:56:54 -0700
Jim,

A couple of years ago, I was looking for alloy wheels for my TR6.  I
contacted the folks at Compomotive, but either they did not know which
wheels would fit my TR or they were too busy, but I was not able to get any
real, specific info from them about fitments for my TR.  I ended up buying
Panasports.

Hugh Barber
Hollister, Ca
'73 TR6