RE: Favorite Beer, no LBC

To: "William Scherer" <scherer_william@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Favorite Beer, no LBC
From: "Dave Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 18:28:08 -0700
Yes, you can get Henry's in Minnesota (or at least could a quite a few years
back during my college days). One other brew to try (from Wisconsin, but it
should be around if you look hard  enough) is Point Lager. A definite treat
(and should even be cheaper than Henry's). Just whatever else you do ---
stay away from the Grainbelt!!!!!

Dave Moag
62 TR3B
La Canada, CA