RvngtnTR Invoice No 76 - lockwasher #134320

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RvngtnTR Invoice No 76 - lockwasher #134320
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 19:26:27 EDT
Neil,
I was just about to send out this e-mail message out to our 600+ VTR List
subscribers:
--------
Dear subcribers,
RevingtonTR is the ONLY vendor in the world that I have I found that still
sells the CORRECT TR4 trunnion pin lock-washers - every other vendor sells you
TR3 washers that do not work with the TR4 shim setup.
THANKS RevingtonTR!
(see their great new website at www.revingtontr.com)
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74
--------

BUT - when I went out to my workshop and compared your lock-washers to my
originals, two dimensions were incorrect by 1 to 2 mm in two areas. Your's will
not accept the factory grease shims and are too tall for the rubber grease
seals.

I would pay you DOUBLE your current price for proper #134320 lock-washers.
Do you have better ones in your stock?

Can I return these for better ones or a refund?

PLEASE ADVISE.

Respectfully,
Carl Sereda
'63 TR4 since '74
ps; I was sent only 3 lock-washers instead of the 4 that I was charged for.