Re: TR4A Registration Plate Replacement

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4A Registration Plate Replacement
From: "Mark Endicott" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 21:17:22 -0500
Thanks for the replies, and I have a follow up question. The commission
plate I have has the commission number followed by an "L" then it has a "19"
an "H 11 and then "2660".  All of the black screening is gone, all that is
left is a piece of aluminum.  Can someone tell me what the other numbers and
Letters mean?

Thanks again
Mark
Nashville