RE: Peace out brotha

To: "'Rave Racer'" <raveracer77@hotmail.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Peace out brotha
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 21:41:11 -0400
Well Rave Racer, best of luck to you. Sorry you had to give up your GT6.

You wrote:
> most of the bullets I've seen dodged
> on here are
> marriage settlement bullets

This reminds me to share something I have communicated directly to a few
other listers. I DID just dodge the divorce (not marriage) settlement bullet
with my TR6 intact. It was nice having the car and this list as a diversion
during the hellish last 8 months. I feel fortunate that I still have my
wonderful car. Sorry you did not fare as well car wise and I hope you can
rejoin us soon!

Regards,
Hugh Fader
72 TR6 (all mine, not half mine, not hers)