Need TR3/4 Generator Fan

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need TR3/4 Generator Fan
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 13:27:35 -0700
Ouch... somehow my generator fan made contact with the front of the
generator.  Everything seems okay except the center of the fan is ripped
out.

This part appears to be NLA... anyone have one they can part with?  This
is the 12-bladed sheet metal fan that fits behind the dynamo pulley.

If you have one available please quote me a price as I'm not looking to
impose on the well-known generousity of the list.

Also -- am I correct in thinking that I can run short distances (say
under 10 miles/mild weather) without the fan on there without cooking
the generator?

Thanks for any help or advice.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A