Headlight Rocker Switch Backing Plate Needed

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Headlight Rocker Switch Backing Plate Needed
From: "Bob Fabie" <RFabie@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 09:55:31 -0400
Attached to the back side of the dashboard is a small rectangular metal plate
that locks the headlight rocker switch in place when the switch is inserted
from the front side of the dash. When I replaced my dashboard/facia I
discarded the old one along with the plate. TRF lists the part but no longer
carries it. Does anyone have an extra they would sell?

Thanks for your help.

Bob Fabie
'75 TR6