Re: Tr coach key

To: "Musson, Carl" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Subject: Re: Tr coach key
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 18:32:16 -0400
Cc: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I bought a coach key from TRF when I first got my TR3. It was a cast
part. Not only has it worn a bit (despite not having been used much),
it's not long enough to clear the covers on the boot "budget" locks.

When I bought my parts car, which had been sitting in a farm truck since
1960, it had a welded coach key of the right length in the boot. It
shows very little wear, despite the fact that I use it all the time.

--
George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph