These are fine automobiles

To: "Triumph Internet Mail List." <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: These are fine automobiles
From: Howard Winkler <hrwink@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 07:48:43 -0700
I won't go on much more about my car but I did leave out one important item. I
ordered the car with undercoating and after delivery brought it to a
professional to have it undercoated - again.

The mileage on my car is just under 100,000. I realize that it is not much for
a '74 car. The reason for my letter was to point out that many of the problems
that are being encountered are man made. True, there are some designed in
quirks (like the drainage from the vent area in front of the windshield). I
stand by my statement - if they were maintained properly, they ran beautifully.
AND the British new how to make a car sound, like a car SHOULD sound.
I do appreciate all of the fine efforts by those people who have kept the
marque alive. Thank you.
P.S.
I will be moving to Florida, the Ocala area and would like to meet anyone in
the area. I have stories of how it used to be and days that, sadly,  will never
come again.