Re: Triumph Accessory Brochure Scans

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triumph Accessory Brochure Scans
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 07:53:16 +0100
On Sat, 5 Apr 2003, at around 21:33:55 local time, Darrell Walker
<darrellw@inetarena.com> wrote:
>I recently won an accessory brochure on ebay, and I've posted scans:
>
>       http://homepage.mac.com/darrellw360/PhotoAlbum11.html

Thanks for posting that, Darrell.   Interesting that they show luggage
racks with the raised portion at the back of the cars - which seems to
solve that argument.   Even more interesting that the Herald ("Triumph
1200") doesn't have a luggage rack option at all.

There are a couple of bits that I don't recognise, and can't make out in
the Herald section of the brochure: could you tell me what that thing
that goes under the radio is?   And what's the long thin horizontal
thing in front of the woman?

ATB
--
Mike
Carly  - 1977 Inca Yellow Spitfire 1500 FH105671