Things one find for a tow

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Things one find for a tow
From: "Chris Landers" <123cv@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 22:04:16 -0800
Greeting,

Today I have added a second tr7 to my garage.  I found for free of all things
a 1975 wiht a v6 conversion done to it.  Car needs wire hookup to finish the
replacement v6 that was installed. !!!! .   So now I am thinking about needed
sheetmetal for both 7's  what I am looking for is 1 hood and 2 hmm noses?
metal part that gets crunched when you go under another car.  Bumber is good.
but need headlights for one.  Anyone have a ruff cost of what something like
this is going to run?  * poor wife said I could have only one.  Guess she ment
one of each year she did not bat an eye.

Chris
tr7 1976 running but smoking
tr7 1975 v6
digest user