Re: Does a 6-footer fit in a GT6?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Does a 6-footer fit in a GT6?
From: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 23:11:22 -0800 (PST)
It depends.

I'm 6'2". I have a GT6+ that I love. I think I fit pretty well, but
most folks get a giggle watching me get in and out. I have the seat
back tipped pretty far back, and needless to say, it's as far back
as possible on the seat rails. I also have a 13" steering wheel,
though I used to be happy enough with a 14". The stock wheel
was pretty much impossible.

Most of my height is in my torso - I have a 33" inseam. If my
legs were longer, I wouldn't fit.

I'm going to get the seats rebuilt soon, and will probably have the
driver's seat cushion made thinner than stock. That will help, too.

A TR is huge in comparison (have a 4A, too).