TR2 Hardtop Survey Results

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR2 Hardtop Survey Results
From: "David Gunn" <ccgunn1010@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 16:02:42 -0800 FILETIME=[05AE5690:01C2F32B]
To everyone who responded to my request for assistance on the color to paint
my hardtop, the results came in in the following ratios:  7:2:2
(black:red(body color):white).

Interesting.  The soft top and the sidescreens were originally black, if
that makes a difference.

I've seen a picture of Fred's car with the red hardtop, and it does look
nice.  I've seen pictures in a magazine article from Australia with a black
hardtop, and it looks nice.  I have not seen any pictures of a white
hardtop.

I think I'll go with the black - it's what my girls want!  (Yeah, and they
check my clothes before I leave in the morning, too - to make sure I'm color
coordinated appropriately!!)

Thanks for all of the responses.

David Gunn
TR2 in Chico, CA