Re: carbon canister

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: carbon canister
From: "Rick Barnard" <rstirb@townisp.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 18:09:14 -0500
Hi List,
        Thanks to Joe, Martin, Dave and Randall for helpful ideas
regarding my old emissions canister.  I think I'll crack that sucker
open this weekend and see what's going on in there.  I'll share any
wisdom gained.
        Great forum!
        Rick    1973 TR6  Cf2570U
        Shrewsbury, Massachusetts USA (the snow IS melting)

Re: