Re: Brake Fluid Question

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Fluid Question
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 20:50:37 -0000
Hi Percy
Welcome to the list!
Provided the top was on tight and is not split (one of mine did, 3/4 Litre
ruined) then it should be ok. The main problem is the stuff will pull the
moisture from the air in the reservoir which because of the vent hole will
constantly change and is therefore continually moist. The only other problem
I foresee is if it were say raining into the bottle when you put the top on!
With the top tight then no extra moisture can enter the bottle.

Graham.