Re: weather NONE LBC

To: Tim Gaines <mtgaines@mail.presby.edu>, TRIUMPHS@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: weather NONE LBC
From: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 08:37:16 -0500
At 8:11 AM -0500 3/6/03, Tim Gaines wrote:
>I probably should keep my mouth shut, but even though it is
>thunderstorming outside this morning in upstate South Carolina,
>the forecast for Saturday is sunny and 70 degrees.

Yeah, we had T-storms here in upstate NY a couple weeks ago. Plenty of
lightning and rain. Twelve hours later the temp was 20F and visibility was
zip-diddly from blowing snow. Sounds like your forecast is better. Not
likely my TR6 will emerge from the garage this month.

Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (26 year owner)