Stag Wiring harness - Sources in Australia? England?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Stag Wiring harness - Sources in Australia? England?
From: David Griffiths <daveg@online.no>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 21:22:00 +0100
You should give Vintage Wiring Harness a call. I checked their website but
did not find that model there, although they have some LHD-Triumph models
(http://www.vinwire.com.au/r_w_list.htm). But they may have plans and be
able to make you one, or otherwise point you in the right direction.

Sincerely,
Dave