Help with a tub support

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help with a tub support
From: "Dave Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 22:47:18 -0500
List,
Quite a few months back I remember seeing a link on the list to a website
covering the restoration of a TR3 which had a really neat support for the
tub over the chassis. I remember the TR3 was painted yellow if that helps.
The car owner had painted the tub on what appeared to be a 4x4 frame covered
with plastic to create a "paint booth" effect. I am not concerned with
creating a paint booth in my garage, but I would really like to be able to
store the tub on the same side of the garage as the chassis.
I am planning on removing my TR4A tub soon but can only use one side of the
garage and still keep the piece. I would like any suggestions regarding how
I could fabricate a support of some kind to hold the tub suspended above the
chassis.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Dave