RE: NO LBC CONTENT - Friday French jokes

To: "'David Hammond'" <d_hammond@charter.net>, TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: NO LBC CONTENT - Friday French jokes
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 18:01:35 -0500
Eh Monsieur! Que vous etes fin?!  :^P

Mark Hooper
(from Quebec)

-----Original Message-----
From: David Hammond [mailto:d_hammond@charter.net]
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 5:04 PM
To: TR
Subject: NO LBC CONTENT - Friday French jokes

1. "  France wants more evidence .... The last time France wanted more
evidence it rolled right through France with a German Flag "  David
Letterman

2.  The only way the French are going in is if we tell them we found
Truffles
in Iraq.   - Dennis Miller

3.  Do You know how many Frenchmen it takes to defend Paris?
        - It's not known, it's never been tried.
    (Rep. Roy Blount, R-MO)

4.  Have you seen the French Army rifle advertised on ebay the other day?
        -  in the description it says "Never shot.  Dropped Once."

5.  Going to war without the French is like going deer hunting without your
accordian.

Sorry if it offends any French out there !

David
63 TR4 CT 17780L
68 TR250 CD 185L