Re: TR6 Radios

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Hugh Fader" <hfader@usa.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Radios
From: "Bob Fabie" <RFabie@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 12:25:51 -0500
Hugh:
I recently installed a Sony CA400 CD player in my car. Like you, I felt that
most modern radios/cds just look out of place in our Triumphs. The reason I
like the model I bought was because it appears to have the traditional knobs
and it's fairly subdued. It's 50 watts per channel (4) and the sound is
excellent. It even came with a miniature remote control. I shopped it and
found the best price at Sears for $143.

I am sending you a digital photo of the radio installed. If anyone else is
interested, e-mail me and I'll send you a photo.

Bob Fabie
'75 TR6