Re: TR6 Radios (center console cutting)

To: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>, Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Radios (center console cutting)
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 08:49:44 -0700
Hugh Fader wrote:

> This is something I've been trying to figure out too. I don't have a problem
> with cutting the console a bit to fit a modern AM/FM/CD. My problem is...

Since some TR6 restorers have struggled to replace the cut
center console in their projects, and other owners want to cut
their consoles to fit new radios, I'd suggest any TR6 owners
post to the list to see if they can swap their intact console for
another's cut console. As Lennon sang "Imagine there's no
console shortage, It isnt hard to do...."

--
Steven Newell
Littleton, CO