Re: Spitfire????

To: Dennis Reese <dennisr@premier1.net>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire????
From: Jeff Johnson <mondoluxe@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 01:19:47 -0500
Very interesting to say the least. I just wonder how the hell you could see
around the big, ugly hood scoop? Also, the 2 big fans on the rear of the
car? Has the radiator been moved aft to allow room for the 454 CID
engine?  Not my cup o'tea , but then, I've not been accused of being a
purist, either.

Jeff Johnson