Oil Spots

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Oil Spots
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@relay1.caltel.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 10:52:24 -0800
Hi  folks, thought I  would share  some info concerning the  removal
of  oil  spots  from concrete...not  that  any LBC would leak
oil...I  first noted  the  phenomenon  when  I  dumped  about a pint
of transmission  oil  on  my sidewalk,  being  lazy,  I covered  the
spot  with  Tidy Cat  Clumpable Litter  and promptly forgot about
it.  A week  later I  went  to  the  spot,  brushed off  the cat
litter  and the  spot was GONE.
Then we started  our  Halloween Rallye  from  my  U-shaped driveway,
after several  LBCs  had lined up  and  departed there were
"several"  oil  spots, out came  the  cat  litter and  a  week
later...all   spots  were  gone...the stuff works...

TakeCare

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3