Re: The Last Road Home? or something like that

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Last Road Home? or something like that
From: PeterSchop@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 23:55:42 EST
Thanks to the list, I found out that the book I am looking for is "The Last
Open Road" by B.S. Levy. It is in the TRF Christmas catalog as well as at
www.lastopenroad.com, autographed no less by Burt himself for $25. Or for
$17.50, I can buy it from amazon.com.

Thanks to everybody who replied to my post. This list is great.
Peter Schoppelry