Re: 71 volvo overdrive? Yes or No?

To: "David Jacobs" <teer4@houstonians.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 71 volvo overdrive? Yes or No?
From: Dan Buettner <danb@thelittlemacshop.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 12:57:53 -0600
I once bought a complete Volvo overdrive transmission for the OD
parts from a breaker yard for less than $150.  They were going to
sell me just the OD, but they couldn't separate the OD from the
gearbox, and I convinced them to sell me the whole thing at the same
price shortly before they would have brought out the BFH.

Seems like that route might be less trouble for you, and you'd
certainly have fewer parts left over in the end!

Dan

--
Dan Buettner  -  Des Moines, Iowa  -  mailto:danb@thelittlemacshop.com

1957 TR3, TS15098L 'O' - the body that was halved is now whole!
Looks a lot like a car again.  Now time for some body filler.

1977 Spitfire, FM64159U 'O' - in storage.

Visit the Team.Net Triumph list member pages at:
http://www.thelittlemacshop.com/trsite/index.html
Photos, downloads, member bios, and more!