Re: '59 austin Bug Eye (Frog Eye), need advice ASAP

To: millerb@ivwnet.com, Gbouff1@aol.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: '59 austin Bug Eye (Frog Eye), need advice ASAP
From: ExTR3A@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 16:07:02 EST
In a message dated 12/14/02 11:13:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
millerb@ivwnet.com writes:

> There is a team dot net list - spridgets@autox.team.net  These guys are
> great (though often off topic) and know just about everything you could
> ever
> want to know.  It is probably one of the friendliest list in the team.net
> world.  You could probably even find a lister to go with you this weekend
> if
> you ask. There are people from all over, and someone is probably close to
> you.

And Bill Miller is one of the friendliest, even if he does threaten to
blackmail me from time to time for being on both lists!

Seriously, a great group of people.  Subscribe and you'll see what I mean,
although the list traffic is heavier there than here.

Chris Eck
59 Bugeye
(ex) 59 TR3A