E-mail Info.

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: E-mail Info.
From: ebk <ebk@buffnet.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 13:50:56 -0500
Happy Holidays List!
    I wish to thank Everyone who has already responded to my earlier
request. Please do Not send any more info. I have the info. I'm sorry
that I did NOT send this to the list earlier :-[ , MY FAULT.
    You see, I was so preoccupied with my thinking on getting my rebuilt
engine tuned up for future 'Test Rides', that I forgot :-[  on how
efficient & Helpful this list is, that I shut-down my computer & went
out to work on the car. :-D
    BTW- I did get the car to run without the choke on! :-)  In fact, I
was so excited, that I took a chance & took it out for a 1.5 mile TEST
RIDE! ;-)   I DO mean a chance, because I do NOT have the bonnet on &
have a 1 1/2'->2' OVER HANG of snow ready to drop any moment! :-\   I'm
in the process of draining the oil, & thought to check my computer for
any replies. I'm just took a look out the window to see it snowing, NOW.
I must be doing 'something right' for the 'one above' not to cause the
snow drift to dump on my car or even a snow flake to touch it! :-D
Well, back to the oil & filter change. Wishing all, Happy Holidays!
-Cosmo Kramer